• Print

Further Education


University Entrance


The College offers a number of subjects which allow students to sit External Exams, therefore enabling them to obtain an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank). The ATAR score is used by universities to offer places to their courses.


Students wishing to enter university will elect to undertake course work to prepare them for the exams.


Courses at UWA, Curtin, Edith Cowan and Murdoch Universities are open to students if they achieve the required ATAR score and meet course requirements.


Closing dates for students applying for university courses is usually middle of September each year.


Curtin, Edith Cowan, Murdoch Universities and University of New England (NSW) have alternative entrance pathways. To obtain up to date requirements, please contact the College.




TAFE colleges offer numerous courses in a variety of industry areas. Courses and their entry requirements can be found on the Department of Training’s website (http://www.trainingwa.wa.gov.au/trainingcourses/detcms/portal/).


Applications for TAFE courses are due mid September each year.