Agrisource Agencies | Quairading WA
WE ARE HIRING
Agrisource Agencies is seeking an enthusiastic qualified agronomist, either early in their career or an expert in the field to join our team in Quairading. We are a local employer, with a local heartbeat and global resources. We are proudly affiliated with Nutrien Ag Solutions – a national network with more than 700 locations, being the world’s largest provider of crop inputs, services and solutions working across many diverse sectors.
Reporting to the Agrisource Agencies Principal, the focus of your role will be to consult and offer expert product knowledge and technical advice to our established broadacre client base.
You will provide agronomic and technical support to farmers and producers in the region together with product advice both in store and on farm. Building solid and long-term client relationships you will develop strong understanding of client’s business goals and share technical and market information to enable clients to improve the performance and sustainability of their farming enterprises.
You will maintain relationships with existing customers whilst targeting new clients through the provision of superior agronomic input. Keeping relevant with latest plant production practices together with running and coordinating field days and farmer meetings will position you as the go-to subject matter expert in the region for broadacre agronomic inputs and other advice.
To be successful you will have:
- Established yourself as a trusted advisor in an agronomy role and demonstrate an understanding of the products, seasonal timings, and general requirements of rural.
- Sound customer service, organisational, administrative, and computing skills will be complemented by excellent written and verbal communication.
- Expertise knowledge of broadacre agronomy is highly regarded.
- Be self-motivated person capable of nurturing and sustaining strong customer relationships with the ability to follow through and “get the job done” in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen to develop and grow in the role, willing to take on new.
- A tertiary qualification in agricultural science or a related field.
- Current Drivers licence.
Why Work For Us
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Access to incentive program.
- A supportive, flexible and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development.
- Opportunities to support community partnerships across the network.
- Be a member of the company committed to feeding the future.
- A culture of learning.
Agrisource Agencies Principal
Phone: 0475 922 345