Australian Defence Force (ADF)
A Gap Year in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) is a unique opportunity for students to experience life in the Navy, Army or Air Force without needing to make a long-term commitment.
The skills obtained through a 12-month ADF Gap Year program will provide them with experiences that are completely transferable and will help them develop confidence for their next endeavours.
Students who take part in the ADF Gap Year program will grow and develop in a dynamic, supportive and people-focused environment.
• gain valuable skills and work experience.
• enjoy a great salary package plus free healthcare.
• live a varied, active and healthy lifestyle.
• make friends with like-minded people. and
• have the opportunity to see more of Australia.
Whatever their interest, there are a variety of roles for your students to select from. These include experiences in management, engineering, logistics and warehousing, combat and security, and administration.
Browse over fifteen roles available for students: