Farm Administration Officer
Merredin Farms, a large farming business in the Eastern Wheatbelt, has an exciting opportunity available for someone who is highly organised and a great team player.
- Reporting to the Farm Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for tasks including:
- Timesheet processing
- Calendar / diary management
- Filling hard and soft copy documents
- Insurance register management
- HR and recruitment administration including employment documentation for new and existing employees, assisting managers with sourcing new employees, on and off-boarding staff
- General enquiries from phone and email
- Support to office and farm staff
What we are looking for:
- Experience not essential – a positive ‘can-do’ attitude is a must!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – someone who understands the importance of teamwork and communication to all our staff and clients
- High-level computer literacy including MS Suite
- Confidence with technology
- An ability to think on your feet, multitask and problem solve
- Team-focused attitude and someone who loves to help get the job done
Benefits and perks:
- Full time permanent position available
- On the job training and external courses available
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, fast-paced office in Merredin.
If you’re interested in applying or have any questions, please send your CV through to email@example.com