Entry Level Sales Assistant
Due to growth and expansion in WA Farm Direct’s operations, we are looking for a highly motivated entry level Sales Assistant. You will join a great team with significant opportunities for development in the role.
Your primary duties as part of the team based at Canning Vale markets will be to provide assistance to the Sales Managers and involve generating sales to market buyers, writing up orders from customers, managing any issues that arise with customers and entering produce and sales into Fresh. Additionally, the role will include assisting with order picking and preparation, delivery of orders and assisting the Services Manager with daily logistics and operations duties.
Our facilities run 7 days a week, with early starts and weekend work required. This full-time role will be required to work 6 days a week with early starts.
• A current Western Australian “C” Class drivers license is essential
• A Western Australian High Risk Work License (previously a forklift license) is preferred
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Must be physically fit as the role includes manual labour
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of safe food handling practices is preferred
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and therefore will be conducting interviews as applications are received.
For further information please contact Rebecca Blackman on 0456 954 447 email@example.com