Circumstances and difficulties may dictate that a contract is needed to enable parents/guardians to make regular payments against charges and contributions to their son/daughter's education and residence.

Should this be necessary, please contact Teresa Rafferty or Jill Norwell at the Narrogin Agricultural College on 9881 9700 so that a Formal Contract can be completed.

Payments can be made by -

Cheque/cash OR EFTPOS  - either by phone or in person OR via Direct Deposit through the bank or Internet Banking - if this payment method is used, please fax confirmation of payment to the College.


College of Agriculture - Narrogin Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved.

WEB Manager KnightLine Computers.